Seasoned creative professional with award-winning brand marketing campaigns. Hybrid creative designer with experience in traditional and digital marketing advertising as well as experiential marketing. Builder of awareness and generator of brand preference in consumer goods and B2B categories. Driven leader, building high-performance teams that deliver successful, measurable, marketing results. Detail-oriented director with the ability to conceptualize the vision and ensure quality delivery. Excellent communication skills, from the C Suite down to junior team members.
- Creative inspiration, motivation, and vision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Art department operation and process
- Develop data driven design
- Creative strategies
- Brand positioning
- Budget management and forecasting
- Project management & workflow
- Write, direct, and produce
- Design and produce digital marketing materials
- Create activation plans, design call-to-action advertising
- Produce presentations
- Identify creatives, managers, and vendors
- High performance team development
- Experiential marketing design
- Manage production for film and video
NOVA Home Loans, Tucson AZ – 2020 –
- Brand positioning, developed brand design across all touchpoints – TV, radio,
social media content, print, marketing, and advertising campaigns.
- Created, wrote and directed TV, radio, and video campaigns.
- Developed campaigns, including social media posts, video content, landing pages,
re-targeting ads for lead generation campaigns.
- Managed and implemented strategies to build a new image campaign for loan officers and
- Developed call-to-action design, tracking, and reporting for ROI.
- Created and led a team of 5 art directors, 2 copywriters, and 5 production teams.
- Reported directly to Chief Strategy Officer.
Woodall Creative Group., Atlanta GA – 2016 – 2020
Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies
Hallco Community Credit Union
- Created robust activation campaigns that resulted in a 27% in recruitment.
Added new digital touchpoints, including social media campaigns, mobile app, video content, and a direct mail delivery system that engaged franchisers and motivated a teamwork culture. Implemented surveys and measured for ROI, which showed a more than 20% increase in overall enrollment from the previous year.
- Managed and implemented new strategies to build a new image campaign for Kids ‘R’ Kids
Learning Academies to strengthen the brand as a company.
- Created concepts, copywriting, and directed TV spots, for multiple “Back to School” and “Summer
Camp” campaigns, each one resulting in a successful increase in enrollment.
- Reported directly to President of Woodall Creative Group, on 3 areas of ownership and
1. Bringing progressive branding Strategy to WCG for our clients and implementing action across creative and client interfaces.
2. Reinventing the creative process at WCG, using touchpoint design as an advantage for our clients.
Branching out within our client’s company to grow more business from within the client’s department… for example, customer service, franchiser’s marketing materials, and training department. Working with creative teams on a day-to-day basis and overseeing the creative quality.
Guiding in-house presentation development as well as presenting concepts to clients.
Managing contracts for vendors and orchestrating budget and milestone meetings.
3. Developing and using measurable results to determine future goal setting for clients.
Implementing a workflow and productivity system within Woodall to aid in determining accurate budgeting and
QualComm and Snap Dragon 2016 CES Vegas Show, Culver City CA – 2015 – 2016
Creative Director – Contract
- Clients: Denizen Company, QualComm and Snap Dragon
- Created and designed several 3D-illustrated digital concepts for experiential marketing events to showcase activation of new 4K products.
- Produced concepts, graphics and marketing materials for event
California Scents, Irvine CA – 2011 – 2015
Products: California Scents Air Fresheners
- Strengthened and streamlined brand for maximized retail shelf space and promoted the product’s best-sellers. Produced a strong central branding that pulled all of the products back under the California Scents brand.
- Created activation event programs to launch new products and fragrances.
- Developed images, packaging, and brand awareness campaigns to modernize brand, which resulted in continual quarterly increases in national and international sales.
- Reinvigorated the company for future acquisition, which resulted in a very successful sale of the company in 2014.
- Created and led a team of 3 art directors, 1 copywriter, and 3 production teams.
Campos Creative Works, Santa Monica CA – 1988 – 1987
Client: XPrize Visioneering Event
- Created and produced RFP and event theme for the XPrize Foundation,
2013 Visioneering event. Led creative and production teams for events.
- Developed spaces and produced daily agendas, and curriculum event footprint for breakout session spaces.
- Defined and located site selection and organized move-in and break-down for the event.
Apex Performance, Lake Forest CA – 2010
Creative Director – Lexus Automotive – Contract
Clients: Lexus CT 200h After Dark Tour, Scion
- Designed concepts and produced an RFP presentation.
- Created quality leads with engaging multi-city daytime and nighttime events.
- Designed and produced branded activities for customer leads data capture.
- Worked with engineers and designers to build props and displays for a multi-city tour.
Specialized Marketing Services Inc., Irvine CA – 2007 – 2009
Clients: LGE Mobile Comm USA
Stremicks Heritage Foods
- Designed and produced experiential marketing launch kits for new LG mobile phones for AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon stores.
- Managed teams of designers and production artists for the packaging of the new phones.
- Developed marketing incentive programs, in-store, and touchpoint design campaigns.
- Designed and produced OOH and in-store advertising for Disney-cobranded, Stremick milk Products
- Developed the Lufthansa Airlines “Miles and More” incentive program.
- Created and led a team of 4 art directors, 1 copywriter, and 4 production teams.
Maritz Interactions., Torrance CA – 2006 – 2007
Clients: 2007 Toyota Tundra Outdoor Tour, Nissan & Scion
- Developed 5 experiential marketing lifestyle activations for multi-city Toyota Tundra truck tour.
- Created and directed team of 3 art directors, 2 copywriters, and 5 production teams.
- Directed 3D illustrator for footprint designs for the “All New 2007 Toyota Tundra” truck launch.
- Designed storyboards and produced simulator animation video.
Agency Love, Advertising & Marketing Inc., Atlanta GA – 1993 – 2006
1996 Olympics, Atlanta GA
2004 G-8 Summit
Peachtree Doors and Windows
Beyoncé Knowles 21st Birthday Event
River Rock Real Estate Group,
- Created designs for several national brands for consumer-facing engagements and government projects.
- Managed creative and production for print, digital, and POP marketing materials.
- Created and directed team of 5 art directors, 3 copywriters and 8 production teams.
- Managed creative for marketing initiatives and vendor contracts.
Art Direction & Design, Portfolio Center, Atlanta, GA
BA, Savannah College of Art, Savannah, GA
2019 – Telly Distinction Awards, Bronze, Digital Marketing Video, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies Kaleidoscope 360˚Summer Camp Campaign, Business to Consumer
2019 – Communicator Awards, Silver, Video Content, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies,
Child’s Best Interest at Heart Campaign, Business to Consumer
2019 – Communicator Awards, Silver, Video Content, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies Kaleidoscope 360˚ Summer Camp Integrated Campaign
2019 – Communicator Awards, Silver, Video Content, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies, School Age Campaign, Business to Consumer
2019 – Davey Awards, Silver, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies “Back ‘2’ School” Integrated Campaign
2018 – Communicator Awards, Gold, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies Summer Camp “Go Rock the World” B2B Campaign
2018 – Communicator Awards, Silver, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies Training Video “Morning Chaos”
2018 – W3 Awards, Silver, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies “Kids ‘R’ Ready” Social Media Campaign
2018 – W3 Awards, Silver, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies “Kids ‘R’ Growing Video Campaign
2018 – Communicator Awards, Silver, AMA Consultants, B2B Promotional Brochure
2018 – Davey Awards, Gold, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies School Age Campaign, Business to Consumer
2018 – Davey Awards, Silver, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies “School Age” Integrated Campaign
2017 – Davey Awards, Silver, Website Design, E-Transform Inc.
2017 – W3 Awards, Silver, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies, “Kids ‘R’ Ready” Campaign
2009 – The Stevie Awards, “Vu Executive” Product Launch Kit by LG, Best Design in Advertising & Design Craft and Technique
2009 – MFSA Awards, Specialized Marketing Services Inc. Lead generation mailing, best single-piece self-promotion mailing
2008 – The American Business Awards, The Stevie’s Award for “MILK, THE POSSIBILITIES” Organic Heritage Foods
2008 – MFSA Awards, “Rumor Phone” Product Launch Kit by LG
1988 – Addy Awards, Gold, “Classic Cheesecake” Company Brochure
1988 – Addy Awards, Silver, “Savannah Jazz Festival” Poster